Build your carrier with Digital Marketing

After graduation from faculty of commerce, I tried to apply for several jobs in various institutions and places to begin my life journey and getting start with my carrier on my specialization, but I got no luck to find anything to count on. That’s make me confused of what I would do to begin my carrier? So I tried to innovate any opportunity to create my own work throughout starting a new retail business but unfortunately it was risky and seasonal work in additional to, I was spending my whole day outside home. Till I found an advertising on internet about a digital marketing Nano degree Program, then I decided to go through and I felt like it's my opportunity to complete what I started. especially with increasing the digital marketing revolution and digital turning. Buying and Selling became on internet and most of it through social media channels. Additional reason that encourage me to applying for the program, the side effect of retail business that I worked in. the program of digital marketing provide me with a valuable  chances to find a new business  space on various fields related to my specialization and start over to reparation what I missed in past, furthermore what digital marketing to contribute in people life, it is a science that is studying market needs and always looking for expansion to digital transforming for quality's  improvement. Finally, I had controlled my own time and my own carrier.  Now I have a better chance to develop myself to stand hard on job market as a digital marketer.


this photo is belong to www.123rf.com

تعليقات